This makeup series is especially close to my heart because I am a big fan of Repo! The Genetic Opera. I absolutely love musicals to begin with, but this rock opera has a particular quirky brilliance that stands out among the rest. I will be doing quite a few makeup looks based off the characters in the film, as the predominantly Gothic aesthetic has really sparked my interest.
- MAC Strobe Cream
- Ben Nye Death Wheel – Lightest shade
- MAC e/s – Gesso (To set it)
- MAC e/s – Phloof!
- Coastal Scents gel liner – eyebrows and crease
- MAC e/s – Carbon (to set crease)
- Coastal Scents 88 palette – flesh tone (Used all over the lid)
- Lancome Artliner – Noir
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara – Carbon Black
- MAC – Cherry Lip Pencil
- MAC – Viva Glam 1 lipstick
Repo! trailer for those of you unfamiliar with the movie: